Location: Winter Park, FL - Specialty: Social Worker - Licensed Clinical (LCSW)
AdventHealth Medical Group formerly known as Florida Hospital Medical Group is associated with the largest Protestant not-for-profit healthcare system in the world, AdventHealth and a national leader in quality, safety and patient satisfaction. AHMG’s advanced practice providers manage the treatment and care for our patients in the practice setting, as well as at AdventHealth’s ten campuses in Altamonte Springs, Apopka, Celebration, East Orlando, Heart of Florida, Kissimmee, Lake Wales, Orlando, Winter Park and AdventHealth Waterman in Tavares.
AdventHealth Medical Group Psychiatry at Winter Park
Full Time opportunity for a Clinical Social Worker, LCSW
Utilizes expertise in patient/family assessment incorporating physical, psycho-social, environmental, spiritual, and financial factors to assess patients for barriers that interfere with the attainment of healthcare goals.
• Educates the health care team and physicians about psycho-social issues and identified patient/family problems as well as recommends strategies to address these issues.
• Responsible for assessment and treatment of individuals with mental, emotional, social or substance abuse problems, including abuse of alcohol, tobacco, and/or other related drugs.
• Provide short-term, structured, evidence-based psychotherapy as part of an appropriate treatment plan.
• Coordinate and collaborate with the primary care providers to improve health outcomes.
• Facilitate referrals to other services (e.g. substance abuse treatment, specialty care and community resources as needed.
• Provide clinical therapeutic services to patients, including individual and group therapy and coordination of treatment for participants with co-occurring disorders.
• Provide crisis intervention as needed.
• Maintain accurate and timely records of activities and services provided to each client.
• Provides ongoing patient/family and staff education.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Team player
• Strong communication skills
• Schedule: Monday – Friday
Education and Experience:
• Master’s degree in Social Work
• Experience in Pediatrics, Adult and Family therapy
Licensure, Certification, and Registration:
• Current, valid LCSW license
• Current BLS