Location: Kissimmee, FL - Specialty: Family Medicine, without OB
AdventHealth Medical Group is associated with the largest Protestant not-for-profit healthcare system in the world, AdventHealth and a national leader in quality, safety and patient satisfaction. AHMG’s advanced practice providers manage the treatment and care for our patients in the practice setting, as well as at AdventHealth’s ten campuses in Altamonte Springs, Apopka, Celebration, East Orlando, Heart of Florida, Kissimmee, Lake Wales, Orlando, Winter Park and AdventHealth Waterman in Tavares.
Family Medicine Physician
Part-Time Outpatient Opportunity AdventHealth Medical Group Family Medicine at Kissimmee
AdventHealth Medical Group
Family Medicine at Kissimmee is looking for a dynamic and energetic Primary Care physician (MD or DO) to join an established practice in beautiful Kissimmee, Florida (about 45 minutes north of Downtown Orlando).
The ideal candidate will be/have:
• Active FL medical license (or ability to secure active, unrestricted licensure)
• Board Certification in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine (or Board Eligibility within 3 years of completing a US based residency program)
• Comfortable with patients of all ages
• Proficiency with minor office-based procedures including, but not limited to: joint injections, minor dermatologic procedures, basic gynecologic care
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, which may include early morning and/or evening hours and weekend hours to meet PCMH requirements for patient access
• Experience with supervising Advanced Practice Providers (APRN & PA-C)
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, which may include early morning and/or evening hours to meet PCMH requirements for patient access
This opportunity will provide a salary guarantee with productivity, quality and patient satisfaction based incentives. Other benefits include occurrence-based malpractice coverage, paid leave days, CME days and allowance, 403(b) retirement plan, health insurance for physician and family, and relocation allowance. This practice is part of AdventHealth Medical Group (AHMG). AHMG is a sister organization of AdventHealth Orlando which employs over 700 physicians in 69 specialties. This aligned model and practice management experience provides the opportunity for the physicians to focus on the clinical aspects of medicine.