Location: Deland , FL - Specialty: Palliative Medicine
The practice is a part of AdventHealth Medical Group. This is an employment opportunity that includes the benefits of call coverage and competitive compensation with a productivity model. Other benefits include occurrence-based malpractice coverage, paid leave days, CME days and allowance, 403b retirement plan, health insurance for physician and family, and relocation allowance. AHMG is a sister organization of AdventHealth which employs 350+ physicians in 27 individual service lines. This aligned model and practice management experience provides the opportunity for the physicians to focus on the clinical aspects of medicine.
We’re Here to Help You Feel Whole...Serving Florida Since 1908
Our State-of-the-Art Hospitals/Clinics are located in North/Central Florida where you have the best of both worlds! Truly nature’s den along with sunshine and serenity! Just east of Orlando, south of St. Augustine, and southeast of Jacksonville to enjoy the big city amenities and come home to your safe haven.
We offer so many different lifestyle choices, from the coastal beach side with all the great “salt life” activities to the countryside with rolling hills with moss covered oak trees, horse farms, strawberry/blueberry farms, tons of beautiful lakes and waterways. Both offer boating, fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding, crystal blue springs, great trails for running, biking, tennis, pickle ball, golf, great restaurants, shopping and so much more. All while living close to Orlando Theme Parks, international airports and Jacksonville metropolitan area.
AdventHealth is an internationally renowned healthcare system that specializes in life-saving medical treatments, preventative care and pioneering research. Our healing network includes 26 hospitals and more than 100 extended service locations across the state of Florida.
Everything we do is designed to fulfill our ultimate goal — to help people live a healthier, fuller life in mind, body and spirit. This employment opportunity is for a physician who has a passion for clinical excellence and be willing to build a patient base within the local community. Strong referral base and access to supporting specialists would allow a physician to build a robust patient base quickly.
The opportunity includes the benefits of a collegial team atmosphere, mentoring, cross coverage, and employment infrastructure with strong competitive benefits, base salary and bonus productivity potential.
• Fellowship Trained in Palliative Care a must
• Board Certification / Eligibility through ABIM
• Guide inpatient consultation services of the interdisciplinary team of advanced practitioners,chaplain, pharmacist, and social workers.
• Educate facility staff, co-workers and the community on all aspects of palliative care and services
• Team player with patient-first mindset
• Eligible for active Florida license
• Ability to collaborate closely with consultants and support staff
• Hospital Employed Position / Inpatient Role with possible clinic opportunities in future
• Internal Growth Opportunity – Potential Leadership • Advanced Practitioner Support
• Ability to see a high volume of patients Benefits of employment with AdventHealth Medical Group:
• Strong referral base
• Employment with AdventHealth Medical Group - large, 350+ provider multispecialty group
• Business support structure allowing you to focus on patient care
• Large patient population - Live/practice along the pristine waters of the beaches with access to the large metropolitan cities of Orlando and Jackson