Location: Central Florida, FL - Specialty: Radiology, Body Imaging
AdventHealth Medical Group Radiology - Central Florida, formerly Radiology Specialists of Florida, is seeking a full-time, ABR fellowship trained Body Radiologist to join its expanding practice of 140 radiologists. We are currently the largest radiology practice in Central Florida which includes 34 collegial, dedicated body imagers. Our facilities provide approximately 2 million exams via a large referral base of more than 3000 medical staff.
Candidates can expect sub-specialization in body imaging only. No mammo required.
Our main campus is a tertiary referral center for Central Florida with a large cancer and transplant population. This provides a large volume of advanced body MRI. Our hospital system has multiple residency programs including our own residency with 4 residents per year.
The ideal candidate would also have procedural skills to rotate with other body radiologists on dedicated procedural rotations covering CT and US procedures.
Candidate should expect:
- Days schedule with occasional evening coverage equal to other day radiologists. Most evenings are covered by dedicated, evenings only radiologists.
- NO overnight responsibility with subspecialized internal overnight coverage.
- 1 PACS system (AGFA PACS and PowerScribe systems)
- Extremely competitive base compensation, bonus opportunities, plus 10-12 weeks paid time off
- Comprehensive benefits package including professional liability coverage with no tail obligation, CME allowance, 403b and 457b retirement plan, life insurance, long-term disability, health insurance for the physician and family, and relocation fees
If desired, opportunity to participate in clinical research, resident education, and have an affiliation with Florida State College of Medicine.
Central Florida boasts sunny weather, nearby beaches, strong public and private educational systems, shopping, entertainment, and world-renowned theme parks (Disney, SeaWorld, and Universal). Florida also has no state income tax.
Board Eligible or Certified with the American Board of Radiology (ABR) is required.
NOTE: Not a J1 or H1 Opportunity
To learn more about this opportunity, please email your CV directly to Mark.Johnson@AdventHealth.com