Location: Winter Park, FL - Specialty: Psychiatry - Mental Health Counselor
AdventHealth Medical Group formerly known as Florida Hospital Medical Group is associated with the largest Protestant not-for-profit healthcare system in the world, AdventHealth and a national leader in quality, safety and patient satisfaction. AHMG’s advanced practice providers manage the treatment and care for our patients in the practice setting, as well as at AdventHealth’s ten campuses in Altamonte Springs, Apopka, Celebration, East Orlando, Heart of Florida, Kissimmee, Lake Wales, Orlando, Winter Park and AdventHealth Waterman in Tavares
AdventHealth Medical Group Psychiatry at Winter Park
Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
Full-time opportunity located at AdventHealth Winter Park
The LMHC or LCSW, under the supervision of the Physician(s) who acts as the collaborative practitioner(s), is responsible for:
• Ordering and interpreting appropriate diagnostic tests, such as labs and imaging.
• Monitoring the patient’s course of treatment and making appropriate referrals to other specialists, as needed.
• Collaborating with physician supervisor to provide consistent care to patients and support to staff.
• Displaying a caring and professional attitude at all times.
• Documenting in a timely and thorough manner.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with physicians, staff, and patients.
• Strong communication skills.
• Strong medical decision-making skills.
• Schedule Details: Monday – Friday
• Hospitals covered: AH Winter Park
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Master’s degree as a LCSW or LMCH
• Geriatric psychiatry experience (preferred)
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, REGISTRATION:
• Current, valid Florida LCSW or LMHC license
• BLS & ACLS • DEA License