Location: Palm Coast , FL - Specialty: Pulmonology
AdventHealth Palm Coast and AdventHealth Medical Group (formerly Florida Hospital) are seeking a BC/BE Pulmonologist to start a new pulmonology practice based at the AdventHealth Palm Coast campus. This position will be in Palm Coast near the Atlantic coastal line of Florida. This practice will be a combination of inpatient and outpatient care with access to a sleep lab. Procedures can be done in outpatient and inpatient settings.
This employment opportunity is for a physician who has a passion for clinical excellence and be willing to build a patient base within the local community. Strong referral base and access to supporting specialists would allow a physician to build a robust patient base quickly.
The opportunity includes the benefits of a collegial team atmosphere, mentoring, cross coverage, and employment infrastructure with strong competitive benefits, base salary and bonus productivity potential.
Palm Coast is conveniently located north of Daytona Beach and south of historic St. Augustine. Enjoy activities like kayaking, hiking, biking, fishing, surfing, boating, golfing, horseback riding and more all year round! Nearby access to shopping, theme parks, professional sporting events and international airports are just a few of the benefits of living in beautiful Palm Coast.
• Board Eligibility/Certification in Internal Medicine AND Pulmonology through ABMS/AOA
• Fellowship training in Pulmonology
• Strong interest in developing a practice
• Ability to see a high volume of patients
• Team player with patient-first mindset
• Excellent communication skills
• Eligibility for active Florida license
Benefits of employment with AdventHealth Medical Group:
• Strong referral base
• Employment with AdventHealth Medical Group - large, 350+ provider multispecialty group
• Business support structure allowing you to focus on patient care
• Base salary guarantee plus production bonus and generous benefits package
• Large patient population
• No state income tax
• Live/practice along the pristine waters of the beaches with access to the large metropolitan cities of Orlando and Jacksonville
AdventHealth Palm Coast has 100 beds and is one of the six hospitals in Flagler, Lake and Volusia counties that compose the AdventHealth Central Florida Division — North Region. Formerly known as Florida Hospital Flagler, the organization’s parent company changed the name of all wholly-owned entities to AdventHealth in January 2019. AdventHealth Palm Coast has wide array of services for a community hospital including, but not limited to cancer care, heart and vascular services, palliative and hospice care, imaging, lab, orthopedics, sports medicine and rehabilitation, surgical, wound and emergency care.
Based in Altamonte Springs, AdventHealth is a connected system of care. With more than 80,000 team members, AdventHealth is one of the nation’s largest faith-based health care systems with nearly 50 hospitals and hundreds of care sites in nearly a dozen states. With the mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ, AdventHealth Palm Coast provides whole person care to heal the mind, body and spirit.