Location: Celebration, FL - Specialty: Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
AdventHealth Senior Care is searching for an empathetic, high quality physician to join our faith-based organization in our brand-new state of the art facility in Celebration. We are in search of our final physician to join the group of (3) total physicians and (1) advanced practice provider dedicated to coordinating and delivering whole person care to those 65 and older. The practice is a Medicare full risk clinic and candidates will require a desire to manage and treat the full spectrum of needs in this senior population. The physician will be committed to utilizing the full spectrum of their training skills for chronic disease management, acute issues, and prevent unnecessary referrals to specialists. The physician will be expected to manage a smaller panel size in conjunction with an expanded care team. This team will include multiple health coaches per physician, a practice RN, and embedded social worker, HCC coding support, and remote pharmacy consultation. The focus for this practice will include increased quality, increased patient satisfaction, reduction in unnecessary utilization of health care resources, and delivery of whole person care.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible physician in the specialties of Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Geriatric Medicine.
- Fellowship in Geriatrics or Population Health is additive but not required.
- Active FL medical license (or ability to secure active, unrestricted licensure)
- Board Certification in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine (or Board Eligibility within 3 years of completing a US based residency program)
- Proficiency with minor office-based procedures including, but not limited to joint injections, minor dermatologic procedures, basic gynecologic care is preferred.
This opportunity includes the benefits competitive compensation, occurrence-based malpractice coverage, paid leave days, CME days and allowance, 403b retirement plan, health insurance for physician and family, and relocation allowance.
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit.
More than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in physician practices, hospitals, outpatient clinics, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers provide individualized, wholistic care.
Our Christian mission, shared vision, common values and focus on whole-person health is our commitment to making communities healthier with a unified system: nearly 50 hospital campuses and hundreds of care sites in diverse markets throughout nine states.