Location: Orlando, FL - Specialty: Obstetrics and Gynecology
AdventHealth for Women in Orlando, Florida and Loch Haven OB/GYN are looking for a dynamic and experienced, board-certified or board-eligible OB/GYN physician to immediately join a team in launching the expansion of this nationally-recognized practice which operates on a high acuity case mix with a focus on high risk pregnancies and minimally invasive surgery. Loch Haven OB/GYN is an extremely dynamic practice. We care for both low- and high-risk pregnancies, patients requiring advanced minimally invasive surgery. This employed group is looking for a dedicated physician with a strong work ethic to join the team. Our team has a strong focus on providing safe, efficient, cost-effective care to patients in an environment of mutual respect and collaboration. Loch Haven was the first Ob/Gyn practice in the United States to receive formal certification from the ACOG “SCOPE” office safety program! Our physicians and midwives commonly receive extremely high patient satisfaction survey scores.
The physician will take call with the other physicians and have the opportunity to provide personable, state-of-the-art obstetric care, including routine pregnancy, high risk conditions, cesarean delivery, and cesarean hysterectomy. Our team also sees many interesting gynecologic patients and has a busy surgical practice. In contrast to national statistics, approximately 90% of hysterectomies performed by our team are done vaginally or laparoscopically. If desired, our physicians may serve as faculty for a minimally invasive gynecologic surgery fellowship. Although not a requirement for employment, our team has access to the Da Vinci robot if desired. We have published in prestigious journals and serve as journal reviewers. There is the opportunity for research and research mentoring if desired. We often have medical students rotating through our private practice and teach resident physicians in the hospital. Applicants should be interested in being highly effective medical educators.
Ideal candidate should expect:
- High volume of patients
- Beautiful work environment-brand new hospital
- Hospital call support through new OB Hospitalist group
- Midwifery support in practice
- Equal rotation of days, nights, and weekends
- Deliveries based at one hospital
- Resident teaching
- Competitive compensation-guaranteed base salary plus bonus
- AdventHealth owned practice with support structure including operations management, billing, coding, and HR. EMR in hospital and clinic.
- Health/Vision/Dental, Occurrence based malpractice, Retirement, CME allowance, License and Membership Fees, Relocation, Signing bonus
Ideal candidate should have:
- 2+ years’ experience in high risk obstetrics
- Desire to perform minimally invasive gynecological surgery, such as laparoscopy for endometriosis, pelvic pain, ovarian cysts, ectopic pregnancy, endometrial ablation, and surgery for uterine fibroids
- FL license a plus
New physician should bring a vision and desire to increase patient safety and elevate patient satisfaction. Dynamic communication skills and the ability to fit within the mission and vision of AdventHealth are required.
Requirements: Minimum of two years’ experience. Physician must be board certified or board eligible in OB/GYN (ABMS or AOA).
NOTE: Not a J1 or H1 Opportunity