AdventHealth Medical Group Radiology - Central Florida is seeking a full-time ABR fellowship trained Women's imager to join its expanding practice of radiologists. This opportunity would have responsibilities specifically at our AdventHealth Palm Coast facility.
Candidate should expect:
- Working within an all-inclusive, high volume women's center
- Stereotactic, MRI, and ultrasound procedures
- Iodine seed localizations
- Implemented tomosynthesis (3-D imaging)
- AGFA PACS and PowerScribe systems
- Candidate may participate in weekend body call pool or choose to work Monday-Friday
- Extremely competitive base compensation, bonus opportunities, plus 10-12 weeks paid time off
- Comprehensive benefits package including professional liability coverage with no tail obligation, CME allowance, 403b retirement plan, life insurance, long term disability, health insurance for the physician and family, and relocation
Opportunity to participate in clinical research, resident education, and have an affiliation with Florida State College of Medicine.
Central Florida boasts sunny weather, nearby beaches, strong public and private educational systems, shopping, entertainment, and world-renowned theme parks (Disney, SeaWorld, and Universal).
Board Eligible or Certified with the American Board of Radiology (ABR) is required.
NOTE: Not a J1 or H1 Opportunity
To learn more about this opportunity, please email your CV directly to Mark.Johnson@adventhealth.com
AdventHealth Medical Group Radiology - Central Florida, formerly Radiology Specialists of Florida (RSF) is the exclusive imaging provider for 17 AdventHealth hospitals and 11 outpatient imaging centers throughout Central Florida with one PACS system. Consistently recognized as the “best hospital in the state” by US News and World Report, AdventHealth is committed to continue "extending the healing ministry of Christ" through our advanced technology, compassionate and skillful care and outstanding quality. All of our imaging centers are accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR) for imaging excellence.
Volusia County is home to not only some of Florida’s best beaches, but also the world-famous Daytona International Speedway. And if you’re willing to venture out a bit farther, the many attractions of Central Florida—from Disney World to swimming with dolphins to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter—are at your fingertips.
Arts and Culture:
- St. Augustine Lighthouse and Museum
- Castillo de San Marcos
- Southeast Museum of Photography
- Halifax Historical Museum
For more information on the area’s many amenities and attractions, please visit:
- Daytona Beach Culture
- Daytona Beach Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Ormond Beach Chamber of Commerce
- St. Augustine Visitors Guide