AdventHealth Medical Group is looking for a dynamic and energetic Primary Care physician to join an established Geriatric Primary Care practice in beautiful Lake County, FL (about 45 minutes north of Downtown Orlando)! This position offers exceptional work-life balance seeing patients in an outpatient only setting (no ER/inpatient rounding or SNF work is required).
With quick access to Orlando International Airport, the theme parks and coastal beaches, Tavares is a family friendly community with an abundance of outdoor activities.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Active FL medical license (or ability to secure active, unrestricted licensure)
- Board Certification in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine with a preference for Geriatric Fellowship trained physicians
- Proficiency with minor office based procedures including, but not limited to: joint injections, minor dermatologic procedures, basic gynecologic care
- Ability to effectively communicate with all segments of our population, including presenting at health fairs
- Experience with supervising Advanced Practice Providers (ARNP & PA-C)
- Ability to work a set schedule, which may include early morning and/or evening hours to meet PCMH requirements for patient access
This opportunity will provide a salary guarantee with productivity, quality and patient satisfaction based incentives. Other benefits include occurrence-based malpractice coverage, paid leave days, CME days and allowance, 403b retirement plan, health insurance for physician and family, and relocation allowance. This practice is part of AdventHealth Medical Group, AHMG. AHMG is a sister organization of AdventHealth which employs over 600 physicians in 60+ specialties. This aligned model and practice management experience provides the opportunity for the physicians to focus on the clinical aspects of medicine.