AdventHealth Medical Group – Family Medicine at Lake Nona is looking for a dynamic and energetic Primary Care physician (MD or DO) to join an established practice in beautiful Orange County, Florida. This busy practice consists of four other physicians and one APRN.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Active FL medical license (or ability to secure active, unrestricted licensure)
- Board Certification in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine (or Board Eligibility within 3 years of completing a US based residency program)
- 1-2 years of experience preferred
- Comfortable with patients of all ages
- Experience with supervising Advanced Practice Providers (APRN & PA-C)
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, which may include early morning, evening hours, or weekend hours to meet PCMH requirements for patient access
- Proficiency with minor office-based procedures including, but not limited to: joint injections, minor dermatologic procedures, basic gynecologic care preferred
This opportunity will provide a salary guarantee with productivity, quality and patient satisfaction-based incentives. Other benefits include occurrence-based malpractice coverage, paid leave days, CME days and allowance, 403b retirement plan, health insurance for physician and family, and relocation allowance. This practice is part of AdventHealth Medical Group. AHMG, a sister organization of AdventHealth, employs over 800 physicians in 60+ specialties across 5 counties in Central Florida. This aligned model and practice management experience provides the opportunity for the physicians to focus on the clinical aspects of medicine.
Orlando is known as the City Beautiful. There is much more than theme parks here! Our community is culturally diverse and a great place to raise a family. We have excellent public and private schools. Orlando is also the setting for several colleges and Universities, including the University of Central Florida. We are home to multiple theaters, art museums, art festivals and film festivals. We are well known for our excellent restaurants. We have a vibrant sports community with national teams like the Orlando Magic Basketball and Orlando City Soccer Club. We offer year round pleasant weather for outdoor fun and are only an hour away from some of the most scenic beaches in the Southeast.
- Orange County Parks and Recreation
- Seminole County Parks and Recreation
- Orange County Florida
- Osceola County Florida