AdventHealth Medical Group - Family Medicine at Oviedo Broadway is looking for a dynamic and energetic Primary Care physician (MD or DO) to join an established practice in beautiful Orange County, Florida. This busy practice consists of one other physician and three advanced practice providers (APRN or PA).
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Active FL medical license (or ability to secure active, unrestricted licensure)
- Board Certification in Family Medicine (or Board Eligibility within 3 years of completing a US based residency program)
- Comfortable with patients 12 and up
- Experience with supervising Advanced Practice Providers (APRN & PA-C)
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, which may include early morning, evening hours, or weekend hours to meet PCMH requirements for patient access
- Proficiency with minor office-based procedures including, but not limited to: joint injections, minor dermatologic procedures, basic gynecologic care
This is an employed opportunity through AdventHealth Medical Group (AHMG). AHMG [website] is a 900+ physician, multi-specialty organization that offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package that includes occurrence-based malpractice coverage, health insurance, relocation expenses, paid leave days, a generous 403b retirement plan, CME days and a CME allowance. AHMG is a sister organization of the AdventHealth hospital system. This aligned model and practice management experience provides the opportunity for the physicians to focus on the clinical aspects of medicine.
AdventHealth is conveniently close to many gorgeous homes, downtown urban living, shopping, and great schools. As one of the most visited American cities, Orlando has world-class attractions including Universal Studios, Walt Disney World, and easy access to both coasts for numerous world renown beaches. Orlando is home to major league soccer (Orlando City Lions), NBA basketball (Orlando Magic) as well as University of Central Florida sports. The city also has many public and private universities and colleges. The Dr. Phillips Center for Performing Arts hosts variety of musical and theatrical performances throughout the year.
- Orange County Parks and Recreation
- Seminole County Parks and Recreation
- Orange County Florida
- Osceola County Florida