AdventHealth Medical Group is actively recruiting for a Primary Care physician (Family Medicine or Internal Medicine) physician to join a well-established, outpatient-based practice in Longwood, FL. If you’re a seasoned health care professional with a desire to provide whole person care in a faith-based environment, we’d love to hear from you.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Ability to work with another physician and supervise an advanced practice provider (APRN or PA)
- Provide whole person care to our patients
- Experience with providing full scope primary care services to a diverse patient population
- Experience with patients aged 7+ years
- Experience overseeing advanced practice providers (APRN’s and PA’s)
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, which may include early morning and/or evening hours to meet PCMH requirements for patient access
- Proficiency with minor office-based procedures including, but not limited to: joint injections, minor dermatologic procedures, basic gynecologic care (preferred but not required)
- Bilingual or fluent in Spanish (preferred but not required)
Education and Certification Required :
- Board Certification through ABMS or AOA (or board eligibility if less than 3 years out of training)
- Active FL medical license (or ability to secure active, unrestricted licensure)
- DEA License required or ability to obtain
This is an employed opportunity through AdventHealth Medical Group (AHMG). AHMG [website] is a 900+ physician, multi-specialty organization that offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package that includes occurrence-based malpractice coverage, health insurance, relocation expenses, paid leave days, a generous 403b retirement plan, CME days and a CME allowance. AHMG is a sister organization of the AdventHealth hospital system. This aligned model and practice management experience provides the opportunity for the physicians to focus on the clinical aspects of medicine.
AdventHealth is conveniently close to many gorgeous homes, downtown urban living, shopping, and great schools. As one of the most visited American cities, Orlando has world-class attractions including Universal Studios, Walt Disney World, and easy access to both coasts for numerous world renown beaches. Orlando is home to major league soccer (Orlando City Lions), NBA basketball (Orlando Magic) as well as University of Central Florida sports. The city also has many public and private universities and colleges. The Dr. Phillips Center for Performing Arts hosts variety of musical and theatrical performances throughout the year.
- Orange County Parks and Recreation
- Seminole County Parks and Recreation
- Orange County Florida
- Osceola County Florida