AdventHealth Medical Group is searching for several empathetic, high quality Family and Internal Medicine physicians to join our faith-based organization in various practice locations sprinkled throughout Volusia county. Based north of Orlando in quaint hometown communities to the coastal beachside areas of the Atlantic ocean, there are several practices looking to add physicians to meet the growing demands of the community. Several of our primary care team members have recently transferred from their traditional outpatient practices to a new division of AdventHealth offering Medicare full risk clinics.
Ideal candidate would be mission aligned, patient focused and be willing to see a strong volume of patients in a typical shift. Physician should have the ability to continue to build a patient base through marketing efforts with onsite marketing resources. Candidate should have a focus on offering increased quality, increased patient satisfaction, and delivery of whole person care.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Active FL medical license (or ability to secure active, unrestricted licensure)
- Board Certification in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine (or Board Eligibility within 3 years of completing a US based residency program)
- Strong interest in developing a practice
- Ability to meet with referring physicians and market to the local community
- Team player with patient-first mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable with patients of all ages
- Proficiency with minor office-based procedures including, but not limited to: joint injections, minor dermatologic procedures, basic gynecologic care
- Experience with supervising Advanced Practice Providers (APRN & PA-C)
- Ability to work a set schedule, which may include early morning and/or evening hours to meet PCMH requirements for patient access
This opportunity includes the benefits competitive compensation, occurrence-based malpractice coverage, paid leave days, CME days and allowance, 403b retirement plan, health insurance for physician and family, and relocation allowance. At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our Christian mission, shared vision, common values and focus on whole-person health is our commitment to making communities healthier with a unified system: nearly 50 hospital campuses and hundreds of care sites in diverse markets throughout nine states.
This opportunity will provide a salary guarantee with productivity, quality and patient satisfaction-based incentives. The practice is a part of AdventHealth Medical Group. This is an employment opportunity that includes the benefits of call coverage and competitive compensation with a productivity model. Other benefits include occurrence-based malpractice coverage, paid leave days, CME days and allowance, 403b retirement plan, health insurance for physician and family, and relocation allowance. AHMG is a sister organization of AdventHealth which employs 350+ physicians in 27 individual service lines. This aligned model and practice management experience provides the opportunity for the physicians to focus on the clinical aspects of medicine.