Inpatient Physical Medicine/Rehab
Full Time APRN Opportunity
Practice: AdventHealth Medical Group Rehabilitation Hospitalists at Orlando
Hospitals covered – AdventHealth Winter Park and AdventHealth Orlando
The APRN will:
- Manage follow up visits for patients already admitted to the rehab facility on specific days
- Other days of the week will be spent in collaboration with the physician taking new/follow up consults for patients in the hospital setting.
- When covering the rehab the primary campus would be at AdventHealth Winter Park
- When on the consulting service the primary campus would be AdventHealth Orlando, however there may be an infrequent need to see a patient at a different campus
The Schedule will be a rotating day shift model between 2 APP’s.
- Experience in Physical Medicine and/or Rehab
- Master’s degree in Nursing (APRN)
Licensure, Certification, and Registration:
- Current, valid Florida APRN license
- Certification by ANCC or other nationally recognized certification organization
- BLS & ACLS
AdventHealth Orlando is our 1,289 bed tertiary facility with close to 160 ICU beds. It is at the center of eight other hospitals around the greater Orlando area, which total approximately 2500 beds. AdventHealth operates many hospitals across 9 different states; 28 of which are in Florida. Our mission has remained the same and is to Extend the Healing Ministry of Christ.
Since 1908, AdventHealth Orlando has cared for the Central Florida community as well as patients from around the world. AdventHealth Orlando is an acute-care, tertiary hospital caring for approximately 300,000 patients a year. As the primary campus for more than 1,000 physicians, AdventHealth Orlando is home to nationally recognized Centers of Excellence for Cancer, Cardiology, Children, Diabetes, Neuroscience, Orthopaedics, and Abdominal and Cardiothoracic Transplant. AdventHealth Orlando continues to meet the growing needs of our community with the addition of the Ginsburg Tower, a $255 million 15-story facility that is home to the AdventHealth Cardiovascular Institute and a football-field-sized emergency department that can accommodate the treatment of more patients in less time.
Orlando is known as the City Beautiful. There is much more than theme parks here! Our community is culturally diverse and a great place to raise a family. We have excellent public and private schools. Orlando is also the setting for several colleges and Universities, including the University of Central Florida. We are home to multiple theaters, art museums, art festivals and film festivals. We are well known for our excellent restaurants. We have a vibrant sports community with national teams like the Orlando Magic Basketball and Orlando City Soccer Club. We offer year round pleasant weather for outdoor fun and are only an hour away from some of the most scenic beaches in the Southeast.