AdventHealth Medical Group Radiology - Central Florida, formerly Radiology Specialists of Florida, is seeking full-time ABR fellowship trained neuroradiologists to join its expanding practice of 150 radiologists. CAQ in Neuroradiology or CAQ eligible required. We perform approximately 2 million exams per year via a large referral base of more than 3000 medical staff. Our mission is to consistently provide the highest quality patient centered diagnostic and interventional service to patients and referring physicians, in a cost effective and timely manner.
This position will be located in Orlando, Fl. The majority of shifts may be performed at home with rare onsite coverage. Position entails working 14 days on with 14 days off from 10pm to 6am.
Candidate should expect:
- Read 100% Neuroradiology including CT, MR, XR, and US
- Advanced imaging knowledge is required including CT Perfusion for stroke and MR Perfusion for brain tumors
- 1 PACS system (AGFA PACS and PowerScribe systems)
- High end Neuroradiology practice with a large volume of neuro oncology, epilepsy, head and neck oncology, and stroke imaging
- Residency program with 4 residents per year
- Extremely competitive base compensation with bonus opportunity
- Radiology facilitators available 24/7
- Comprehensive benefits package including professional liability coverage with no tail obligation, CME allowance, 403b and 457 retirement plans, life insurance, long-term disability, health insurance for the physician and family, and relocation
If desired, opportunity to participate in clinical research and affiliation with Florida State College of Medicine.
Central Florida boasts sunny weather, nearby beaches, strong public and private educational systems, shopping, entertainment, and world-renowned theme parks (Disney, SeaWorld, and Universal).
Board Eligible or Certified with the American Board of Radiology (ABR) is required.
NOTE: Not a J1 or H1 Opportunity
To learn more about this opportunity, please email your CV directly to Mark.Johnson@AdventHealth.com
AdventHealth Medical Group Radiology - Central Florida, formerly Radiology Specialists of Florida (RSF) is the exclusive imaging provider for 16 AdventHealth hospitals; 10 freestanding ED; and 21 outpatient imaging centers throughout Central Florida with one PACS system. Consistently recognized as the “best hospital in the state” by US News and World Report, AdventHealth is committed to continue "extending the healing ministry of Christ" through our advanced technology, compassionate and skillful care and outstanding quality. All of our imaging centers are accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR) for imaging excellence.