AdventHealth Medical Group Radiology - Central Florida, formerly Radiology Specialists of Florida, is seeking full-time ABR fellowship trained neuroradiologists to join its expanding practice of 125 radiologists. CAQ in Neuroradiology or CAQ eligible required. We perform approximately 2 million exams per year via a large referral base of more than 3000 medical staff. Our available opportunities include day, evening, and overnight positions, in which candidates would be reading 100% neuroradiological studies.
Candidate should expect:
- Desirable work schedule based on the ideal position for each candidate
- 1 PACS system (AGFA PACS and PowerScribe systems)
- High end Neuroradiology practice with a large volume of oncology, epilepsy, and stroke imaging
- Residency program
- Extremely competitive base compensation and bonus opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package including professional liability coverage with no tail obligation, CME allowance, 403b retirement plan, life insurance, long-term disability, health insurance for the physician and family, and relocation
If desired, opportunity to participate in clinical research and affiliation with Florida State College of Medicine.
Central Florida boasts sunny weather, nearby beaches, strong public and private educational systems, shopping, entertainment, and world-renowned theme parks (Disney, SeaWorld, and Universal).
Board Eligible or Certified with the American Board of Radiology (ABR) is required.
NOTE: Not a J1 or H1 Opportunity
AdventHealth Medical Group Radiology - Central Florida, formerly Radiology Specialists of Florida (RSF) is the exclusive imaging provider for 16 AdventHealth hospitals and 11 outpatient imaging centers throughout Central Florida with one PACS system. Consistently recognized as the “best hospital in the state” by US News and World Report, AdventHealth is committed to continue "extending the healing ministry of Christ" through our advanced technology, compassionate and skillful care and outstanding quality. All of our imaging centers are accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR) for imaging excellence.