AdventHealth Medical Group Radiology - Central Florida, formerly Radiology Specialists of Florida, is seeking a full-time ABR fellowship trained Interventional Radiologist to join its expanding practice of 125 radiologists. Our facilities provide more than 2 million exams via a large referral base of more than 3000 medical staff.
Candidate should expect:
- AGFA PACS and PowerScribe Systems
- Candidate must have completed an ACGME accredited radiology residency and fellowship
- Practice model is sub-specialty based interpretations
- Extremely competitive base compensation plus 10-12 weeks paid time off
- Comprehensive benefits package including professional liability coverage with no tail obligation, CME allowance, 403b retirement plan, life insurance, long term disability, health insurance for the physician and family, and relocation
- Opportunity to participate in clinical research, resident education, and have an affiliation with University of Central Florida’s College of Medicine and Florida State College of Medicine.
Central Florida boasts sunny weather, nearby beaches, strong public and private educational systems, shopping, entertainment, and world-renowned theme parks (Disney, SeaWorld, and Universal).
Board Eligible or Certified with the American Board of Radiology (ABR) is required.
NOTE: Not a J1 or H1 Opportunity
To learn more about this opportunity, please email your CV directly to Mark.Johnson@adventhealth.com
This opportunity includes the benefits of competitive compensation, occurrence-based malpractice coverage, paid leave days, CME days and allowance, 403b retirement plan, health insurance for physician and family, and relocation allowance. This practice will be part of AdventHealth Medical Group (AHMG). (website) AHMG is a sister organization of AdventHealth which employs over 700+ physicians in 60+ specialties. This aligned model and practice management experience provides the opportunity for the physicians to focus on the clinical aspects of medicine.
AdventHealth Medical Group Radiology - Central Florida, formerly Radiology Specialists of Florida (RSF) is the exclusive imaging provider for 16 AdventHealth hospitals and 11 outpatient imaging centers throughout Central Florida with one PACS system. Consistently recognized as the “best hospital in the state” by US News and World Report, AdventHealth is committed to continue "extending the healing ministry of Christ" through our advanced technology, compassionate and skillful care and outstanding quality. All of our imaging centers are accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR) for imaging excellence.
Orlando is known as the City Beautiful. There is much more than theme parks here! Our community is culturally diverse and a great place to raise a family. We have excellent public and private schools. Orlando is also the setting for several colleges and Universities, including the University of Central Florida. We are home to multiple theaters, art museums, art festivals and film festivals. We are well known for our excellent restaurants. We have a vibrant sports community with national teams like the Orlando Magic Basketball and Orlando City Soccer Club. We offer year round pleasant weather for outdoor fun and are only an hour away from some of the most scenic beaches in the Southeast.