AdventHealth Medical Group is growing and we’re looking for an experienced Family Medicine physician (MD or DO) for an exciting, new opportunity in the family friendly community of Celebration, FL! If you’re a seasoned Primary Care Physician with a desire to provide whole person care in a faith-based environment, we’d love to hear from you.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- 3-5 years of experience in a Family Medicine practice is preferred
- Board Certification in Family Medicine is required
- Active FL medical license (or ability to secure active, unrestricted licensure)
- Comfortable with all aspects of Family Medicine, including care for patients of all ages
- Proficiency with minor office-based procedures including, but not limited to: joint injections, minor dermatologic procedures, basic gynecologic care
- Ability to effectively communicate with all segments of our population, including presenting at health fairs, networking with existing members of the medical community and partnering with our experienced marketing team to grow your practice from the ground up
- Experience with supervising Advanced Practice Providers (APRN & PA-C)
- Ability to work a set schedule, which may include early morning and/or evening hours to meet PCMH requirements for patient access
This opportunity will provide a salary guarantee with productivity, quality and patient satisfaction based incentives. Other benefits include occurrence-based malpractice coverage, paid leave days, CME days and allowance, 403b retirement plan, health insurance for physician and family, and relocation allowance. This practice is part of AdventHealth Medical Group (AHMG). AHMG is a sister organization of AdventHealth which employs over 600 physicians in 60+ specialties. This aligned model and practice management experience provides the opportunity for the physicians to focus on the clinical aspects of medicine.
Orlando is known as the City Beautiful. There is much more than theme parks here! Our community is culturally diverse and a great place to raise a family. We have excellent public and private schools. Orlando is also the setting for several colleges and Universities, including the University of Central Florida. We are home to multiple theaters, art museums, art festivals and film festivals. We are well known for our excellent restaurants. We have a vibrant sports community with national teams like the Orlando Magic Basketball and Orlando City Soccer Club. We offer year round pleasant weather for outdoor fun and are only an hour away from some of the most scenic beaches in the Southeast.