AdventHealth Medical Group and AdventHealth Daytona Beach Hospital are looking for a compassionate and collaborative Otolaryngologist to serve the Greater Daytona area. We are seeking a physician with a dedication to excellence in clinical practice, doctor-patient-family relationships and professionalism while maintaining AdventHealth’s mission, vision, and values.
- Seeking a Board Certified/Eligible ENT Surgeon
- Organization is building a comprehensive head and neck oncology department
- Hospital employed role
- Outpatient with inpatient responsibilities
- Very busy practice with high patient volume and earning potential
- Office Call 1:3 ED and Inpatient Call 1:4
- State-Of-The Art Facility
- Pediatric anesthesia team
- ASC partnership opportunity
- Outpatient clinic employs in-house audiologist
- Mission driven
- Hospital employed multi-specialty group 350+ providers
- Over 30 medical/surgical specialties
- Collegial and friendly surgical environment
- Four physicians and eight APPs in robust service line
- Excellent employee retention
- CMS 5-Star Rated Hospital
The practice is a part of AdventHealth Medical Group. This is an employment opportunity that includes the benefits of call coverage and competitive compensation with a productivity model. Other benefits include occurrence-based malpractice coverage, paid leave days, CME days and allowance, 403b retirement plan, health insurance for physician and family, and relocation allowance. AHMG is a sister organization of AdventHealth which employs 350+ physicians in 27 individual service lines. This aligned model and practice management experience provides the opportunity for the physicians to focus on the clinical aspects of medicine.
AdventHealth Daytona Beach is a high quality, CMS 5 Star rated, Leapfrog A rated, 367-bed tertiary hospital nestled on the border of Ormond Beach and Daytona Beach. Most recently named #1 hospital in Volusia and Flagler counties by U.S. News & World Report. Tertiary services include, open heart, structural heart, vascular, thoracic, brain, spine, bariatric, surgery.
Our community boasts miles of beautiful coastline with eclectic beach fronts. To the south you can take in the emerald seas from the warmth of white sugar sand beaches. Follow the current a few miles north to experience cinnamon shell ocean fronts unlike anything you’ve ever encountered. While the “World’s Most Famous Beach” is certainly one of our top attractions, this region is loaded with a multitude of other waterscapes and alluring natural features. Central Florida is home to the highest concentration of freshwater springs in the world. Surrounded by thick forest preserves you’ll find this community perfectly nestled in between some of God’s greatest gifts. Enjoy fresh salt air from the warm ocean breeze on your painless drive to and from the hospital. Cultivate any lifestyle you seek in this fertile locale.