AdventHealth Medical Group is looking for an experienced and dynamic cardiothoracic surgeon to join our expanding and collaborative team at our top rated AdventHealth Daytona Beach campus.
With the launch of the Open-Heart Surgery Program over 4 decades ago, AdventHealth Daytona Beach has continued to be a leader in both innovation and quality for cardiac care. Our dedicated team has earned numerous accreditations and awards, including a 3-star STS rating as well as Transcatheter Valve Certification.
We are seeking a cardiothoracic surgeon dedicated to continuing our tradition of excellence in both clinical practice and professionalism, while maintaining AdventHealth’s mission, vision, and values.
Requirements of the position:
- Diplomate of the American Board of Thoracic Surgery
- Experience in all aspects of cardiothoracic surgery
- Strong skill set in structural heart preferred
- Patient centric philosophy including practicing evidence-based medicine
- Strong communication skills
- “Team player” mentality
The practice is a part of AdventHealth Medical Group. AHMG is a sister organization of AdventHealth which employs 350+ physicians in 27 individual service lines. This aligned model and practice management experience provides the opportunity for the physicians to focus on the clinical aspects of medicine.
Benefits of employment with AdventHealth Medical Group:
- Committed and collaborative hospital leadership team
- Established and successful program with a strong existing referral base
- Competitive Base salary guarantee plus production bonus and generous benefits package
- Include occurrence-based malpractice coverage
- CME allowance
- Sign-on/ relocation bonus
- 403b retirement plan
- Health insurance for physician and family
- Large and growing patient population
- No state income tax
AdventHealth Daytona Beach is a 367-bed hospital nestled on the border of Ormond Beach and Daytona Beach, most recently named #1 hospital in Volusia and Flagler counties by U.S. News & World Report. Tertiary services include, open heart, structural heart, vascular, thoracic, brain, spine, bariatric, surgery.
The community boasts miles of cinnamon-colored beaches. Breath-taking scenery and tranquil waterways. Conveniently located to major airports, shopping and all Florida attractions. Excellent public and private schools are available and we are minutes from the Worlds' Most Famous Beach. Gear up for activities like kayaking, hiking, biking, fishing, surfing, boating, golfing, horseback riding and more. We are only one hour from Jacksonville or one hour from Orlando.