AdventHealth Medical Group Radiology - Central Florida, formerly Radiology Specialists of Florida, is seeking an overnight Body/ER Radiologist to join its expanding practice of 142 radiologists. Our facilities provide approximately 2 million exams via a large referral base of more than 3000 medical staff covering 16 hospitals.
Candidates can live anywhere is the US (except California) and work remotely if needed. The ability to work on site in Central Florida is also available. Candidates with an active Florida license are preferred.
Most of the work focuses on body ER and inpatient cases. No level one trauma. Cardiac CT experience would be a plus. There is additional separate neuroradiology and MSK coverage during the overnight shift.
The schedule is currently 14 days on/ 14 days. Every overnight radiologist is teamed up with another radiologist to cover the entire year. Additional internal moonlighting opportunities also are available for additional compensation.
Candidate should expect:
- Overnight Only Schedule covering shifts either from 10 pm – 6 am, or 11 pm – 7am, Eastern time
- 24 hr. 3D postprocessing lab
- 1 PACS system (AGFA PACS and PowerScribe systems)
- Extremely competitive base compensation and bonus opportunities.
- Comprehensive benefits package including professional liability coverage with no tail obligation, CME allowance, 403b and 457b retirement plan, life insurance, long-term disability, health insurance for the physician and family, and relocation
If desired, opportunity to participate in clinical research, resident education, and have an affiliation with Florida State College of Medicine.
Board Eligible or Certified with the American Board of Radiology (ABR) is required.
NOTE: Not a J1 or H1 Opportunity
AdventHealth Medical Group Radiology - Central Florida, formerly Radiology Specialists of Florida (RSF) is the exclusive imaging provider for 16 AdventHealth hospitals and 11 outpatient imaging centers throughout Central Florida with one PACS system. Consistently recognized as the “best hospital in the state” by US News and World Report, AdventHealth is committed to continue "extending the healing ministry of Christ" through our advanced technology, compassionate and skillful care and outstanding quality. All of our imaging centers are accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR) for imaging excellence.