AdventHealth Daytona Beach is expanding! We are looking for PRN or LOCUM General & Cardiac Anesthesiologist to join our Anesthesiology family at our largest hospital in the Greater Daytona Beach area.
AdventHealth Daytona Beach is a CMS 5 Star rated, 367-bed hospital nestled on the border of Ormond Beach and Daytona Beach, most recently named #1 hospital in Volusia and Flagler counties by U.S. News & World Report and has received the Leapfrog grade A safety rating for 12 consecutive years. Tertiary services include, open heart, structural heart, vascular, thoracic, brain, spine, bariatric, surgery, and OB/GYN
- MD or DO with completion of an approved Anesthesiology Residency Program.
- Board Certified or Eligible in Anesthesiology.
- If Cardiac, Certified Cardiac Anesthesiologist preferred.
- ACT model
- Nonprofit / faith-based organization
- Collaborate culture
- Coverage includes OB (low volume), regional blocks, neuro, general cases, and light vascular
- Top Compensation and Benefits
- Best of both worlds-Safe/beach lifestyle with less traffic congestion and easy access to bigger cities (Orlando/Jacksonville)
The practice is a part of AdventHealth Medical Group. This is an employment opportunity that includes the benefits of call coverage and competitive compensation with a productivity model. Other benefits include occurrence-based malpractice coverage, paid leave days, CME days and allowance, 403b retirement plan, health insurance for physician and family, and relocation allowance. AHMG is a sister organization of AdventHealth which employs 350+ physicians in 27 individual service lines. This aligned model and practice management experience provides the opportunity for the physicians to focus on the clinical aspects of medicine.