AdventHealth Medical Group formerly known as Florida Hospital Medical Group is associated with the largest Protestant not-for-profit healthcare system in the world, AdventHealth and a national leader in quality, safety and patient satisfaction. AHMG’s advanced practice providers manage the treatment and care for our patients in the practice setting, as well as at AdventHealth’s ten campuses in Altamonte Springs, Apopka, Celebration, East Orlando, Heart of Florida, Kissimmee, Lake Wales, Orlando, Winter Park and AdventHealth Waterman in Tavares AdventHealth Medical Group
Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) or Physician Assistant (PA-C) ADVENTHEALTH MEDICAL GROUP CARDIOLOGY - Kissimmee/Celebration
Full Time Position
The APRN or PA-C, under the supervision of the Physician(s), who acts as the collaborative practitioner, is responsible for:
- Performs physical examinations as needed and monitors cardiology & interventional cardiology patients primarily in the clinic setting in Celebration: new patient visits, pre- & post-procedure care, follow up
- See patients independently and support hospital call
- Orders and interprets appropriate diagnostic tests, such as routine laboratory, X-ray, etc
- Monitors the patient's course of treatment and makes appropriate referral to either a physician or specialist, as needed
- Collaborates with physician and staff as necessary to provide consistent care to patients and support to staff
- Displays a caring and professional attitude at all time as well as maintaining personal and professional growth
- Candidate must be able to pass a third party background check and pre-employment drug screen
- Schedule is Monday through Friday with weekend call rotation
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, patients, and the public.
- Strong communication skills
- Flexibility to cover both Celebration, Kissimmee and Partin Settlement clinics on scheduled days
- Master's degree in Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant studies
Licensure, Certification, and Registration:
- Current, valid Florida APRN or PA license
- ANCC, AANP or NCCPA certification required
- Current BLS and ACLS
AdventHealth Celebration is a 310 bed, state-of-the-art hospital that serves as a showcase of innovation and excellence in healthcare. Our reputation for delivering highly efficient, patient-focused and cost-effective care allows us to achieve optimum health and wellness for patients with an emphasis on healing the whole person - mind, body and spirit. AdventHealth Celebration has been serving the residents of Osceola, Orange, Polk and Lake counties, and patients from around the world.
AdventHealth Kissimmee, a part of AdventHealth Orlando, formerly Florida Hospital Kissimmee offers comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services in a full range of specialties. Some of the area's finest doctors and surgeons practice today's most cutting-edge treatments and techniques at our esteemed Osceola County campus. There's nothing more important than the health and well-being of your family. When it comes to health care, your loved ones deserve elite medical services, personalized attention and a warm, nurturing environment that fosters healing and recovery. Our new hospital expansion to 162 beds delivers all of this and more. We've transformed our hospital into a world-class destination for individualized comprehensive care just for you.
AdventHealth is conveniently close to many gorgeous homes, downtown urban living, shopping, and great schools. As one of the most visited American cities, Orlando has world-class attractions including Universal Studios, Walt Disney World, and easy access to both coasts for numerous world renown beaches. Orlando is home to major league soccer (Orlando City Lions), NBA basketball (Orlando Magic) as well as University of Central Florida sports. The city also has many public and private universities and colleges. The Dr. Phillips Center for Performing Arts hosts variety of musical and theatrical performances throughout the year.
- Orange County Parks and Recreation
- Seminole County Parks and Recreation
- Orange County Florida
- Osceola County Florida
- Hospital Website