Primary Care APP Opportunities - Full-time Opportunities
AdventHealth Medical Group
AdventHealth Medical Group (AHMG) is looking for dynamic and energetic primary care Advanced Practice Providers (APRN’s, PA’s) to serve the needs of the Volusia, Flagler and Palm Coast regions of Central Florida.
Ideal Candidate should expect:
• Daily work schedule.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with physicians, staff and patients.
• Proficiency with minor office-based procedures including, but not limited to: joint injections, minor dermatologic procedures, basic gynecologic care.
• Call responsibility and rotating weekend and holiday coverage.
• Strong medical decision-making skills.
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills.
• Comfortable with patients 12 and up.
AdventHealth Medical Group:
• Competitive salary
• Great benefits
• Positive culture
• Master’s degree in Nursing (APRN) as an FNP or Physician Assistant (PA) studies
• Active FL medical license (or ability to secure active, unrestricted licensure)
• Current, valid DEA license
• BLS & ACLS
• East Volusia (AH Fish Memorial)
• Palm Coast
• Daytona Beach
The practice is a part of AdventHealth Medical Group. This is an employment opportunity that includes the benefits of call coverage and competitive compensation with a productivity model. Other benefits include occurrence-based malpractice coverage, paid leave days, CME days and allowance, 403b retirement plan, health insurance for physician and family, and relocation allowance. AHMG is a sister organization of AdventHealth which employs 350+ physicians in 27 individual service lines. This aligned model and practice management experience provides the opportunity for the physicians to focus on the clinical aspects of medicine.
AdventHealth Daytona Beach is a 367-bed hospital nestled on the border of Ormond Beach and Daytona Beach, most recently named #1 hospital in Volusia and Flagler counties by U.S. News & World Report. Tertiary services include, open heart, structural heart, vascular, thoracic, brain, spine, bariatric, surgery.
The Greater Daytona Beach area is comprised of several smaller communities each with their own unique appeal. Our total catchment area is over 500,000 residents. This destination is filled with a multitude of nationally recognized, locally owned dining establishments, golf courses, country and yacht clubs. There are an additional 10 million tourists who flock to the shores of Volusia County annually to take advantage of miles of beautiful coastline with eclectic beach fronts.
Variety is a spice of life in these coastal beach communities that bring all the comfort and amenities of metropolitan living without the frustrating commutes. While Daytona Beach is called the “World’s Most Famous Beach” and is certainly one of our top attractions, this region is loaded with a multitude of other waterscapes and alluring natural features. You could enjoy fresh salty air from the warm ocean breeze on your simple drive to and from the hospital. Cultivating any lifestyle is possible in this area of beachfront living, new neighborhoods, year-round activities, and excellent public and private schools.