AdventHealth Medical Group is associated with the largest Protestant not-for-profit healthcare system in the world, AdventHealth and a national leader in quality, safety and patient satisfaction. AHMG’s advanced practice providers manage the treatment and care for our patients in the practice setting, as well as at AdventHealth’s eleven campuses in Altamonte Springs, Apopka, Celebration, AdventHealth for Children, East Orlando, Kissimmee, Orlando, Winter Park, Waterman, Winter Garden, and AdventHealth for Women
OBGYN at Altamonte – CNM
Full-time opportunity AdventHealth Altamonte
Ideal candidate should expect:
• Highly collaborative work environment!
• Mentoring and practice onboarding- we’re invested in your success
• Clinical and nursing team appreciative of midwifery care
• To see patients in the office including both maternity and gynecology care
• To cover labor and delivery call, including OB triage and deliveries
• Equally distributed call rotation, holidays and weekends, and office template
• Schedule that incorporates work/life balance
• Deliveries at only 1 hospital, AH Altamonte Springs
• Competitive compensation-guaranteed salary plus bonus
• Increasing compensation based on years of experience
• AdventHealth owned practice with support structure including operations management, billing, coding, and HR. Same EMR in hospital and clinic
• Health/Vision/Dental, Occurrence based malpractice, Retirement, CME allowance, License and Membership Fees, Relocation expenses
• No state income tax
• Paid parental leave
Ideal candidate should have:
• 2+ years’ experience, however a new graduate would be considered if they are the right fit for the practice
• First Assist for Cesarean sections (preferred)
• A vision to care for patients using evidence-based medicine with a focus on patient safety and patient satisfaction
• Ability to perform (or desire to learn) office procedures such as IUD insertion and removal, endometrial biopsy, contraceptive implant insertion and removal. Training available
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with physicians, staff, and patients.
• Strong communication skills
• Strong medical decision-making skills
Education, Licensure, and Certification Required:
• Master’s Degree in Nursing with Midwifery Certification
• Certification of Nurse Midwifery (CNM) program accredited by American College of Nurse Midwives (ACNM).
• Current BLS and ACLS
AdventHealth Altamonte Springs was established in 1973 and has grown into the leading health care provider in Seminole County. The 398-bed hospital cares for more than 200,000 patients a year, including 84,000 emergency patients, 23,000 inpatients, 2,500 baby deliveries, approximately 12,000 surgical cases, and 98,171 outpatient procedures. AdventHealth Altamonte Springs is known for its innovative and highly technical care, continually seeks to enhance the patient experience through unique offerings such as a Concierge Service for patients and employees..
AdventHealth is conveniently close to many gorgeous homes, downtown urban living, shopping, and great schools. As one of the most visited American cities, Orlando has world-class attractions including Universal Studios, Walt Disney World, and easy access to both coasts for numerous world renown beaches. Orlando is home to major league soccer (Orlando City Lions), NBA basketball (Orlando Magic) as well as University of Central Florida sports. The city also has many public and private universities and colleges. The Dr. Phillips Center for Performing Arts hosts variety of musical and theatrical performances throughout the year.
- Hospital Website
- Orange County Parks and Recreation
- Seminole County Parks and Recreation
- Orange County Florida
- Osceola County Florida