AdventHealth Medical Group is seeking an experienced, board certified Pediatrician to join a well-established practice located in Lake Mary, Florida. The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Active FL medical license (or ability to secure active, unrestricted licensure)
- Prefer at least 3-5 years’ experience in all aspects of Pediatric care (newborn through age 18)
- Board Certification in Pediatrics (or Board Eligibility if less than 3 years out of training)
- Experience with supervising Advanced Practice Providers (APRN and/or PA-C)
- Proficiency with minor office-based procedures including, but not limited to: circumcisions, vaccinations per AAP guidelines, CLIA waived labs
- Shared practice call coverage for evenings and weekends (approximately 1:7)
- Willingness to cover the practice’s inpatient Pediatric patients at multiple AdventHealth campuses (Altamonte and Orlando) – excellent pediatric hospitalist and neonatal coverage provided at all hospital locations offering Pediatric services
- Ability to work a set schedule, which may include early morning and/or evening hours to meet patient needs
This is an employment opportunity through AdventHealth Medical Group, a 600+ physician, multi-specialty organization. AHMG is a sister organization of AdventHealth. This model offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package that includes occurrence-based malpractice coverage, health insurance for the physician and his/her family, relocation expenses, paid leave days, a generous 403b retirement plan, CME days and a CME allowance. This aligned model and practice management experience provides the opportunity for the physicians to focus on the clinical aspects of medicine.
Orlando is known as the City Beautiful. There is much more than theme parks here! Our community is culturally diverse and a great place to raise a family. We have excellent public and private schools. Orlando is also the setting for several colleges and Universities, including the University of Central Florida. We are home to multiple theaters, art museums, art festivals and film festivals. We are well known for our excellent restaurants. We have a vibrant sports community with national teams like the Orlando Magic Basketball and Orlando City Soccer Club. We offer year round pleasant weather for outdoor fun and are only an hour away from some of the most scenic beaches in the Southeast.
- Orlando Hotels
- Orange County Parks and Recreation
- Seminole County Parks and Recreation
- Orange County Florida