AdventHealth Medical Group is actively recruiting for a Primary Care physician (Family Medicine or Internal Medicine) physician to join a well-established, outpatient-based practice in Oviedo, FL. If you’re a seasoned health care professional with a desire to provide whole person care in a faith-based environment, we’d love to hear from you.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Experience with providing full scope primary care services to a diverse patient population
- Bilingual candidates (English and Spanish) are strongly encouraged to apply
- Board Certification through ABMS or AOA (or board eligibility if less than 3 years out of training)
- Active FL medical license (or ability to secure active, unrestricted licensure)
- Proficiency with minor office-based procedures including, but not limited to: joint injections, minor dermatologic procedures, basic gynecologic care
- Ability to effectively communicate with all segments of our population, including presenting at health fairs and networking with existing members of the medical community with support from our marketing team
- Ability to work a set schedule, which may include early morning and/or evening hours to meet PCMH requirements for patient access
This opportunity includes the benefits of call coverage and competitive compensation. Other benefits include occurrence-based malpractice coverage, paid leave days, CME days and allowance, 403b retirement plan, health insurance for physician and family, and relocation allowance. This practice is part of AdventHealth Medical Group. (website) AHMG is a sister organization of AdventHealth which employs 600+ physicians in 60+ specialties. This aligned model and practice management experience provides the opportunity for the physicians to focus on the clinical aspects of medicine.
Orlando is known as the City Beautiful. There is much more than theme parks here! Our community is culturally diverse and a great place to raise a family. We have excellent public and private schools. Orlando is also the setting for several colleges and Universities, including the University of Central Florida. We are home to multiple theaters, art museums, art festivals and film festivals. We are well known for our excellent restaurants. We have a vibrant sports community with national teams like the Orlando Magic Basketball and Orlando City Soccer Club. We offer year round pleasant weather for outdoor fun and are only an hour away from some of the most scenic beaches in the Southeast.