- Performs physical examinations as needed and monitors cardiology & interventional cardiology patients primarily in the clinic setting in Celebration: new patient visits, pre-& post-procedure care, follow up
- The Orlando clinic will be covered as needed
- Responsibilities may include rounding as needed
- Orders and interprets appropriate diagnostic tests, such as routine laboratory, X-ray, etc
- Monitors the patient’s course of treatment and makes appropriate referral to either a physician or specialist, as needed
- Collaborates with physician and staff as necessary to provide consistent care to patients and support to staff
- Displays a caring and professional attitude at all time as well as maintaining personal and professional growth
- Candidate must be able to pass a third party background check and pre-employment drug screen
- Schedule is Monday through Friday with weekend call rotation every 6 to 8 weeks.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, patients, and the public.
- Strong communication skills
- Flexibility to cover both Celebration and Orlando clinics on scheduled days
- Master’s degree in Nursing or Physician Assistant studies
- Must have 1-2 years’ experience as an APRN/PA in cardiology in the clinic setting
- Current, valid Florida APRN or PA license
- ANCC, AANP or NCCPA certification required
- Current BLS and ACLS
AdventHealth Celebration, a part of AdventHealth Orlando, formerly known as Florida Hospital Celebration Health is a 237-bed, state-of-the-art hospital that serves as a showcase of innovation and excellence in healthcare. Our reputation for delivering highly efficient, patient-focused and cost-effective care allows us to achieve optimum health and wellness for patients with an emphasis on healing the whole person - mind, body and spirit. AdventHealth Celebration has been serving the residents of Osceola, Orange, Polk and Lake counties, and patients from around the world.
Orlando is known as the City Beautiful. There is much more than theme parks here! Our community is culturally diverse and a great place to raise a family. We have excellent public and private schools. Orlando is also the setting for several colleges and Universities, including the University of Central Florida. We are home to multiple theaters, art museums, art festivals and film festivals. We are well known for our excellent restaurants. We have a vibrant sports community with national teams like the Orlando Magic Basketball and Orlando City Soccer Club. We offer year round pleasant weather for outdoor fun and are only an hour away from some of the most scenic beaches in the Southeast.